IFAPA Young Researcher Award
The award was established by Prof. Claudine Sherrill and it recognizes the development of passionate enthusiasm and inspiration in young APA professionals. The goal is to encourage, recognize, and support young professionals interested in physical activity for people of all abilities. Eligibility for the Young Professional Award is restricted to professionals less than 40 years of age. One Young Professional Award is made by IFAPA and a second one by the local organizing committee of ISAPA.
Award nominations should be sent to Prof. Yeshayahu “Shayke” Hutzler, IFAPA Past President and include the candidate’s actual CV and birth date. Deadline for submission of nominations is February 15th, 2015
Young Researchers Award Regulations
- The candidate must be registered to the ISAPA 2015 Congress.
- The candidate must be a PhD student or graduate for less than five years.
- The candidate must be under the age of 40 at the time of the Congress.
Young Researchers Award Criteria
- The research contributes to the field of adapted physical activity or related area.
- The presentation is well structured and delivered.
- The research is well established (background, methodology and findings are sound).
- Future implications of the research are significant to that area on investigation.
To register for the Young Researchers Award contest
[contact-form subject=’yra מועמדים’][contact-field label=’First Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Last Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Date of Birth’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Title of Abstract’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]